[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1
Which is great if you're getting the profit
MichaelDarfDate: Tuesday, 04/03/2014, 00:55:16 | Message # 1
Group: Guests





RE Michael Williams: Booing. Well, if it is permissible to express approval by applause, why is it not acceptable to express disapproval by some other kind of noise? But silly me, I believe in dueling. I'd have some respect for the sniveling Congressman from South Carolina if he had NOT apologized. <a href="http://www7.inra.fr/fournisseurs/Sac.Html">lancel pas cher</a> I haven't given up hope yet and will continue to experiment to see if I can try and get things a little closer. I'll report back on this in a future column. But for now, I'd say take the app with a grain of salt because ymmv (your mileage may vary, and it likely will by a noticeable amount).. Copenhagen, Denmark I remember that this was the very first port that I got off the ship. Didn do much but go to a coffee shop and pay 12 bucks for a sandwich. This was my first realization that Europe is expensive and also that ship life equals unreliable internet.
 
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1
Search: